Technician is prompted to enter/confirm his own identity and the reference number of his analyzer in the handheld each day.
OPTION TO ADJUST (OR NOT ADJUST) NET PPM FOR BACKGROUND
SET DEFAULT LEAK DEFINITIONS
VARIABLE INSPECTION TIMES
- By Size and Type
- Referenced to Primary Database Base Manager Program
- Adjustable at Component level for special conditions
DEFLECTION RESPONSE MANAGEMENT
- You select the PPM level that triggers a deflection
- Second Monitoring Time specified as standard or type and/or size
- Capability of setting “x-seconds after any elevation in PPM reading”
NEGATIVE READING MANAGEMENT
If TVA sends a negative reading from 0 to -2.5 PPM, LTI Mobile interprets it as 0 PPM. If the negative value is >2.5, LTI Mobile prompts the Technician to take a new background or recalibrate her TVA.
LOCK SETTINGS FOR GPS CONNECTIVITY
Ensure that comport settings are not changed in a way that compromises GPS performance.
Compatibility and Syncing
COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0+
Interface and sync with major LDAR SQL Server Databases through direct connection of WiFi-enabled handheld devices
ENABLES MUCH FASTER PROCESS OF LOCATING AND DISPLAYING A GIVEN RECORD WITHOUT HAVING TO CREATE A CONNECTION TO THE DB FILE
DATA PRE-LOADED INTO CUSTOM DATASET
UNIFIED SYNC PROCESS
Simultaneous sync of LDAR monitoring file and all LTI software packages.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LDARTOOLS PRODUCTS
Convenient upgrade to the entire family of LDARtools software products.
SYNC/TRANSFER MONITORING RESULTS, COMPONENT EDITS, AND NEW COMPONENTS
LTI Mobile Pro Add-ons
- Auto store GPS during monitoring or tagging
- Vicinity Location Assistance for Tech
- GPS assist to key locations and landmarks
- Map each monitoring event
- Map position at 2-minute intervals
- Quick view of results via Google Maps
- Display “NO GPS” signal status of Tech
- Lock-out Comport
- Average successive GPS events into component data
- Use Centroids to repair/enhance Route Seq.
- Reason for Unable to Monitor
- Recording Missing Tags or New Tag Number
- Suspect Tags
- Ghost Tags
- Unknown Components
- Out-of-Sequence Components
- OEL Reporting
- AVO Reporting
- Record reason for “no first attempt repair
- Daily Tech Productivity Score base on site specific targets and priorities
- Check Tag
- Daily analysis of data with emails of threshold events or anomalies to designated parties
- Safety Awareness Stops
- Auto DTM Checklists
- Time-stamped JSA w/ GPS
- Confined Space Control
- Display SDS’s
- Manage High Background
- Unit Hazard Notices
- Future Features
LTI MSS Monitoring
Designed to enable timely, automated, reliable and documented management of all MSS events associated with piping and components subject to leak detection and repair monitoring requirements.
- Desktop Module sync’s with handheld device
- Enables Technician to electronically record all MSS monitoring and follow-up activities
- Eleven, customizable pick lists enable you to ensure compliance with your requirements
- Program tracks and prompts all MSS- based deadlines and activities
Database maintains all relevant data, including 25 different data elements, such as:
- Sample Type
- VOC Concentration Limit
- Monitor Durations
- Created Constraint
- Leak Constraint
- Follow-up Monitoring
- Full inspection record, including 11 fields
- Ability to track each item until it is marked as Resolved
- Customizable filter for preparing reports
Provides a seamless, automated method for the Tagging and Documenting Technicians to Share, Confirm and Enhance each critical data stream.
Enhance your LDAR program
SMARTFlag is a comprehensive handheld-based LDAR flagging, tagging and documenting system. It converts the knowledge and expertise of the most experienced technicians (the “SMART Tech™”) and leverages it through the work of the tagging and documenting technicians. It allows them to interface with a data gathering system that results in the highest level of efficiency and reliability.
The result is no missed equipment, flags or tags—no wasted time.
For the first time, you can perform an LDAR project with a program specifically designed for it—not with a handheld application that was really designed for monitoring.