https://ldartools.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chateau-logo-2.jpg 632 1102 ldartools https://ldartools.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/LDARtoolsLogo-300x84.png ldartools2019-05-07 16:48:272020-01-09 16:41:32Chateau Update Enables New, Key Features
This weekend we updated our Chateau Cloud and posted a new version of Freedom to the Google Play Store.
The update involved more than 120 updates, enhancements, and improvements- virtually all of them driven by current Chateau users.
The key improvements are:
- Full implementation of M21 Calibration Failsafe. A Technician cannot monitor with an uncalibrated phx (21 or 42) when Chateau and Freedom are used with Cal5.0.
- You can now set Chateau to automatically close a leak when a passing PPM is recorded for that Component. Chateau will record a LeakCloseWhy = “Passing” for those leaks. The good news is that this is an optional setting. If you want to keep closing (all of) the leaks the old fashioned way, you can.
- You now have the ability to fully utilize LocationUnits (LUnits) to help Technicians find components and Process Units to apply Rules and Regulations and run Reports. THIS is a new day in LDAR database management!
- Chateau Builder is now designed to enable you to apply Rules on a wide range of Component Properties (including Process Unit). But you don’t have to use Process Unit and you SURE don’t have to rely on anyone to apply a rule directly to a component.
- By popular demand, you can now add components to an existing tour from the Request Inspections Wizard.
If you would like to see more information on other improvements and enhancement, just let us know.
And thanks, again, to all our friends who have made this progress possible!