Dear Chateau User,
We are updating our Chateau Cloud this weekend on Friday, August 30, after 8 pm Central Time.
If at all possible, please upload all data in your handheld before COB on Friday.
At the same time we will be uploading a new Freedom version to the Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three lines menu button at the top left.
- Tap “My apps & games.”
- Scroll till you find the Freedom App.
- Tap the “Update” button next to it if available (if it is not available then it means your app automatically updated and you are all set.)
Cool New Stuff
Improvements, modifications, simplifications in the following areas:
- KKK SemiAnnual Report
- Leak Rate Report
- Precision Calibration report
- PreCal Sticker (report)
- Changed “Target” to “Actual” on Freedom calibration screen
- Changed “Suspect Tag” to “Suspect NonVOC” to be more descriptive
- Added ComponentType and M21 Frequency on the Inspection grid
- Added Process Unit column to majority of grids
- Safety Moments
- Add a refresh button to the Owners porch tab to refresh the tiles
- Scout Maps
- Freedom Failed processing sends notification to LDARtools Support
- All reports can be run by Process Unit
- Add Change Date on TU and Date Available columns on the TUx Log grid
- Added Certification name on the Expiring tech Certifications porch
- On all PPM porches, move the Inspection Time column to right after SubSubtype column
- Clicking “Import Leaks” button should refresh the Leaks Grid at the end of process
- Change End Date to be <= on Daily Calibration, Analyzer Drift, and VVA Drift reports
- Change End Date filter on Daily Calibration grid to be <= not <
- Correct Backdating Inspection and/or Attempt times
- Sped up loading calibration records
- Add Profile Effective date to MOC Porch
- Enhanced Component grid column options
- Sped up saving multi edits on components
- Add MOC grid to MOC tab on Tag View
- Correct the Expiring Tech Certification Porch date displayed
- Techs can now add new landmarks in Freedom
- Add Component Type parameter to SemiAnnual report
- Change the Unit parameter on SemiAnnual report to be Multi-Select
- Resolved Error when adding new component when using Copy to Add
Complete release notes are found in the following link: https://ldartools.sharefile.com/d-s4904b6035544dc68